Optimize healthy brain connections with NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback
To Rent a System
To Purchase a System
Become a Trainer
Ready to Optimize how your brain is functioning?
- Used in over 70 countries around the world to enhance personal transformation
- 2,300 sessions per day, it has a proven track record
- 70,000 sessions per month, training the brain to be more flexible and resilient
- Over 4 million sessions world wide since 1999 have proven NeurOptimal® to be reliable, safe and effective
- Above information is from www.neuroptimal.com
Searching for ways to improve your life?
can train your brain for
emotional resilience, mental
focus and ongoing confidence.
Whether it is to improve
learning performance, enhance
personal growth & wellness,
optimize how an aging brain is
functioning, or to maximize
physical or mental performance,
NeurOptimal® can train your
brain to a better you!
We can’t always remove the stress around us but we can change how we respond to it.
Let your brain see what new kinds of connections it can optimize for you today:
- Reduce stress & nervousness
- Improve concentration & focus
- Enhance mental acuity
- Stabilize moods
- Improve personal, social or physical performance
- Increase self confidence
- Enhance learning capacity
- Improve social relationships
- Decrease brain fog
- Help with pain management
- Boost the immune system
- Enhance a healthy lifestyle
- Promote present moment awareness
Why Choose NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback?
Traditional neurofeedback has been around since the 1960’s and is a linear and protocol driven model which works with the conscious mind. This first generation of neurofeedback has evolved slowly as it gained more acceptance and recognition especially in the last twenty years. Val and Susan Brown who developed NeurOptimal® Nonlinear Neurofeedback over twenty years ago spent many years working with traditional Linear Neurofeedback. However, Val Brown was a visionary with a love for mathematics, computers and quantum science. He dreamed of finding a way to engage the whole brain in the healing process using Nonlinear Neurofeedback. I thought it might be helpful to understand some of the differences of these two models of Neurofeedback.
Linear Neurofeedback vs Nonlinear Neurofeedback
Traditional, Linear Neurofeedback
1. Based on medical model of treatment driven by diagnosis. May require QEEG (Quantitative Electroencephalogram) which is a summation of electrical activity in your brain.
2. Instructs the conscious mind to target a narrow band of frequencies to bring about change. The feedback informs the conscious mind when it is producing the correct frequencies.
3. Many believe an expert is required to “fix” a brain problem which has been diagnosed. Then protocols are developed which pushes the brain to function in a predetermined way. New protocols may be needed each time.
4. Instructs the brain what to do through augmenting (increasing) and inhibiting frequencies. May use targets which creates side effects by unbalancing key frequency patterns.
5. Pushes the conscious mind to work hard to bring about change.
6. Requires extensive training to run the programs. Since the brain didn’t choose the changes, the brain may go back to the old, inefficient patterns after treatment ends.
7. Can require a number of treatment sessions including repeating the QEEG which leads to a more expensive process overall.
8. Quality of outcome depends heavily on the trainer’s training and expertise.
NeurOptimal®, Nonlinear Neurofeedback
1. Non-medical model, no diagnosis is necessary. Any brain can benefit from it because your brain knows best what it needs. Your brain isn’t static so it will be in a different place each time you do neurofeedback.
2. Whole brain training which works in a nonlinear, dynamical way with the conscious and subconscious mind across all the frequencies. The feedback tells you brain what it is doing so your brain can organize its functioning.
3. Fully automated brain training system. No special expertise is required to operate the system to achieve positive outcomes.
4. Uses auditory feedback in real time to inform the brain what it is doing. The subconscious then chooses to make changes which optimize its functioning.
5. The brain training is a calming & relaxing process for the nervous system. No conscious effort is needed.
6. Changes are long lasting because the training increase the strength and resilience of the nervous system.
7. NeurOptimal® is cost effective especially when using a rental system in your own home. It allows for effortless sessions for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
8. The expertise is built into the system, so no extensive training is required for excellent outcomes.
Contact Jan Yordy
To get in contact with Jan Yordy, please either fill out the contact form with all required information, or call the number listed below or email directly.